The Beginner’s Guide to Becoming Vegan!
“Why Are More People Than Ever Changing to a Vegan Diet and Lifestyle?” “In the USA Becoming Vegan Skyrocketed to Over 600% in the last year!”People are Taking Action and Learning More about Being Healthy and They Are Concerned about What They are Consuming!
First of all, we are not here to change your opinion about your diet or lifestyle! That’s up to you! However, it’s a fact that eating high fat foods, too much sugar, processed food, and dairy, does increase your chances of getting diabetes, obesity related illnesses, and even cancer. We’ve been lied to for so many years that certain foods are healthy for us, only to find out that science has proven the sources wrong. All too often it’s the food industry “telling us” what is good for us. With clever marketing, we fall into a trap of believing it! People are more mindful about their bodies and the impact they are having on the environment. People are also being made more aware about the unethical treatment of animals! If you’re just starting to think about becoming vegan, we can help you!
Following a healthy, balanced vegan diet will help with the prevention of some major diseases affecting most of the USA in particular! If you are confused as to what foods a vegan eats and think you’ll only be eating salad and nuts, think again! Here are some popular meals we enjoy regularly! Veggie burger on whole-grain bread with some pickles and sweet potato fries Hot vegetarian baked beans on top of cooked broccoli and baked Yukon gold potatoes Roasted root veggies with curried red lentils simmered in coconut milk and served over your choice of rice
- Asian salad with tofu and fresh vegetables
- Stir fried vegetables
- Cauliflower crust pizza
- Vegan burgers with lentils and pistachios
- Quinoa Pilaf with parsley, pine nuts and cranberries
- Vegan tofu lasagna with tomato sauce and basil
- Bean soup with steamed vegetables and a green salad
- Barbecue-style Portobello mushrooms with quinoa pilaf
- Lentil and artichoke stew
- Ginger noodles with salad
- Sweet potato and lentil chili
- Potato and cauliflower curry
- Banana nut breads
- Vegan Chocolate Beet Cake with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan chocolate Chia pudding
- Raw vegan peanut butter and oat and coconut balls
- Chocolate and mint raw vegan cake
- Chocolate smoothie with bananas and blueberries
Quite literally there is a way to replicate anything you wish! Vegan style! “Let’s get you started on the basics of becoming vegan and walk you through step-by-step on how to replace meat, eggs, fish, and dairy, and still enjoy a flavorful, healthy way of eating!”
- You will learn the difference between eating plant based and eating vegan.
- You will learn how to ensure you are still getting all the nutrients you need for a healthy energetic body.
- You’ll learn how to make easy changes to your current lifestyle as you make the change to becoming vegan.
Armed with recipes and lists you’ll breeze through your first shopping trip! Will it cost more money for food? – No, you will find you are paying less. Are the meals hard to cook? – No, all the recipes are beginner friendly and fun to cook! You’ll impress your friends and your family! And perhaps yourself! If you’re ready to make the change in your life to be healthier, perhaps slimmer, and to feel overall much better, invest in your future now! We can be sure you won’t regret it!
Do you need more information?
if you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..