Living With Multiple Sclerosis
About The Author
Living With Multiple Sclerosis
If you or a loved one suffers from multiple sclerosis, it’s time you discovered life-transforming ways to cope with the disease…
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (MS)
2.5 million people worldwide and 350,000 Americans are diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) every year learn how to protect yourself and improve your quality of life!
Are you one of the millions of people living with MS? Are you constantly searching for cures, treatment options and information about your condition? Do you even know if you have MS?
Did you know that there are different types and symptoms of MS?
Did you know that common symptoms can be confused with other diseases?
Here are just a few:
- Partial loss of vision or total loss of vision in one eye
- Double vision
- General weakness
- Change in sensation of hands, legs, and face
- Unsteady walking with acute balance problems
These symptoms may not show to a great degree in some cases. Also, they may come and go. Many people only notice mild effects in the early stages which they either ignore or do not ask their Doctor about.
If you or someone you know suffers from or suspects MS, it is important to learn everything you can get your hands on about this life-altering condition.
MS affects an entire family, not just one individual. MS need not be deadly. There are available treatments that can help the person with this disease lead a normal, active life.
Death is only the result of untreated complications such as kidney dysfunction and when severe depression leads to suicide. This is why information is so important.
Other Facts about MS Taken Directly from Living With Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis may be malignant in rare cases and prove fatal.2. Until the year 1993, there were no medicines, but there are currently six approved drugs, that are sometimes effective in controlling the disease.3. The chances of children inheriting the disease from their parents are between 1% and 5%.
- It affects 2.5 million individuals worldwide.
- Canada has a significant risk of Multiple Sclerosis. More than 50,000 Canadians have Multiple Sclerosis.
- Twice as many women as men suffer from this disease.
- Multiple Sclerosis mostly strikes people between the ages of 20 and 40.
- The symptoms of this disease vary. They may include blurred vision, loss of balance, extreme fatigue, stiff muscles as well as bowel and bladder difficulties.
While there is no known cure for MS, the good news is with proper information, you may be able to diagnose and take control with treatment.
Living With Multiple Sclerosis is the best way to learn. You can try sorting through the hundreds of books and sites about MS or you can get your answers right here.
Living With Multiple Sclerosis is the best guide that teaches you everything you need to know about MS without wasting hours of your time OR your hard earned money?
We know what it is like to search for information, to seek answers where there seem to be so many. It’s hard to tell fact from fiction when it comes to disease.
This is the only guide you’ll ever need to learn everything there is about healing your life.
Here is just a sampling of what you’ll learn in our up-to-date guide:
- Find out what the different types of MS are and how they affect people differently.
- Discover the most common categories of MS so you can learn how to it.
- Learn the causes of MS and how you can .
- Learn about the link between MS and the immune system.
- Discover who is at risk for MS.
- How to get a proper diagnosis.
- Find out what treatment methods are best for you.
- Discover what it means to have MS and deal with it on a daily basis so you may improve your quality of life and life-expectancy.
You owe it to yourself, your family and friends to learn as much as you can about MS.
There is ZERO RISK to you. So don’t wait a moment longer. Do what you have to and you’ll change your life in a positive way, forever. Download your copy, instantly!
Do you need more information?
if you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..