Clean,Green and Safe!
About The Author
Lean, Mean & Green
Every day we hear about another assault on our planet. No, we aren’t talking about war although that is another area of concern. We are talking about daily practices that are upsetting the natural balance of life as we know it. Did you know that there are potentially life-threatening products all throughout your home? Would you intentionally subject your family to harmful chemicals? Of course not! But that is what hundreds of thousands of people do every single day. There are harmful toxins lurking in every nook and cranny of your home right now! The Cleveland Clinic Foundation recently published a list of what kind of chemicals one can find in the average household. It’s hard to comprehend that things we use every day can become deadly when improperly used.
We are talking about chemicals like:
Ethylene glycol, heavy metals, hydrocarbons, sulfuric acide, methanol, organic solvents, ammonia, sodium hypochiorite, lye, cresol, phenol, perchloroethylene, formaldehyde, sodium bisulfate, oxalic acid and many others. That list comprises just a few of the contents of some of the products we use every day such as glass cleaner, carpet cleaner, air fresheners and bathroom cleaners. And that just scratches the surface.
- What if you could clean your kitchen using all natural ingredients?
- What if you were able to have a clean bathroom risk-free?
- What if you could do it in a cleaner, more organized environment?
Okay, okay. You try to have a healthy, clean and organized household. You’re convinced that natural is better. Bet you think it’s a really tough and tedious task to start your own naturally cleaner home? What if there were a way to make it fast, fresh and almost pain-free? You’re in luck because there is. All you need is our handy guide “Clean, Green and Safe!”
This basic guide will help you to learn about:
1) How to buy products that don’t contain hazardous materials.
2) How simple it is to get started.
3) Why you don’t have to begin fast.
4) How to clear the clutter.
5) The alternatives to dangerous ingredients.
6) How you can have a “green” garden.
The best parts are:
- You don’t need any special skills. It’s a very easy read.
- You can start working on your first project as soon as you’ve read the guide.
- Best of all the cost is minimal
Take a peek inside and you will find out everything you need to know to about Clean, Green and Safe:
- Learn about why some cosmetics won’t make you beautiful!
- Find out everything you need to know about garden safety.
- What is behind the labels.
- How to have a cleaner, healthier home.
For just $9.97 this is a terrific value!
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..