Easy Guide to Finding Treasure!
About the Author
Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of . . .
Okay, so finding buried treasure left by forgotten pirates may be a a bit of a stretch but there’s no discounting the fact that many a treasure has been unearthed by a diligent searcher. You’ve probably heard of instances where someone discovers a old painting stored in Grandma’s attic, only to discover it’s a long lost masterpiece! Or, they’ve taken a dusty old relic to auction only to learn that it is a rare find of epic proportions. Think it’s something that could never happen to you? Well, think again. There’s no corner to the market of unfound treasure! What we are going to focus on here specifically is “buried treasure.” But first, just imagine how much fun this hobby could become for yourself and your entire family! Nothing beats getting outdoors;, away from the humdrum of everyday life with your spouse and kids.
Packing up the tools with a picnic lunch and taking off for the great outdoors is a treasure in and of itself. Whether your sojourn takes you to the beach or to an old settlement in a mountainous environment, nothing compares to this family activity. A family “treasure hunting” experience does take a little preparation, though. While it doesn’t take an expert to become a “Treasure Hunter”, having some basic information is important if you wish to begin a great new hobby on a positive note. The first, and most important, tool for your treasure finding arsenal is a metal detector. There are tons of different detectors on the market and each manufacturer will tell you that their model is the best.
So what should I do before jumping in with both feet?
Glad you asked. Here’s where a simple explanation of the good, bad and ugly of metal detecting comes in. Our easy to follow guide will arm you with everything you need to know to begin.
And some of the best parts are . . .
• You don’t need any special training. It’s a very easy read.
• It doesn’t require a lot of time to get started.
• You can begin preparation as soon as you’ve read the guide.
• Cost is minimal – Once you’ve discovered what you need to get started you’ll find it’s a real bargain!
What you will learn:
It has everything you need to become your own family treasure hunting expert:
- Learn how much you should pay for your metal detector.
- Find out about the basic design of your metal detector.
- Discover how to use the detector properly.
- How to cut and replace an earth plug.
- Uncover the best places to hunt for treasure.
- How to buy and use accessories.
- What the law says about metal detecting.
- Be careful with your finds.
For just $9.97 this is a bargain!
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..