Starting Right With eBay
About the Author
The Last and ONLY eBay Guide You’ll Ever Need!
Chances are pretty good that you almost clicked away as soon as you say the word “eBay!” Be glad you hung in with us! This is definitely the last eBay Guide you will ever need.
Shocking but true, the majority of marketers using eBay to create their online wealth rarely make enough money to cover their ad placement. You see, most of them have fallen prey to the enormous number of “get rich quick with eBay schemes” that are prevalent online.
Most of these cite outrageous claims telling you that all you need to do is list your item on eBay and people will flock to your offer throwing you fists full of money. Ridiculous? Yes, but still, many people want so badly to believe that they jump at anything!
All these outlandish claims do is sour the pot for legitimate eBay marketers. Yes, there is still money to be made using the eBay model. What’s important, however, is that you need to know the right way to get started!
“Starting Right with eBay” cuts straight through all the hype and ridiculous claims and earns the right to be a “coveted” online publication. Tim Swike gets right to the point in easy to understand language and blows away all the mystique leaving you with nothing but great ideas that you can put to work immediately!
Take a look at what he shares:
- Getting started the right way – everything you need to know BEFORE you jump in
- What should you sell
- Learn all about taxes and lawyer speak
- What are the different types of auctions (What, you thought there was just one!)
- Staying out of trouble
- Learn the language, the eBay language that is
- Posting your very first auction
- Have you got a good reputation – this will make or break you!
- Ten sure-fire ways to kill your eBay business
- Part time or full time?
- Growing your other business using the eBay model
- What about the supply and sales side lighty businesses
- Writing your titles – including samples
- 10 tips to increase your responses
- Buy now or bid? Learn what to do.
- What to do AFTER you win the auction
- eBay has it’s own Scotland Yard
- Solving disputes
- All about collectibles
- Avoiding eBay automobile and computer scams
Beware of any eBay marketing information that promises you untold wealth and riches. “Starting Right with eBay” promises you a simple, practical approach to starting your eBay business the right way.
Honest, legal and above board “Starting Right with eBay” does not apologize for giving you the plain, unadulterated facts about starting your own auction business. Check it out and we are sure you will agree that this is not some of the same old – same old rehashed information.
Act now and you can be starting your own new eBay business within minutes of downloading your own copy! eBay is not dead if you are armed with the right information and get off on the right foot! “Starting Right with eBay” gives you a huge jump start over any other competitors.
Get your copy right now. Don’t wait – you are wasting precious time.
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..