Podcast the Easy Way!
About the Author
How to Become a Pod Person for fun and profit!
Unless you have been hidden away in a remote location for the last decade or so, you have probably observed a podcast. This is one of the most effective methods for marketing your goods and services available online. We all know just how effective audio-visual tools are to engage an audience. In fact the odds are very good that you will acquire a new customer, client or partner if you introduce them to your offer using this method. Podcasts were extremely popular a few years ago, then interest waned a bit. However, they are mounting a huge comeback because of our ability to view them on all types of media we use today.
Because your message can be downloaded for viewing at any time, this is a powerful tool to have in your marketing arsenal. If you haven’t made use of this promotional model yet, you are missing out on a great tool. Podcasting has advantages over many other types of promotion. It is personal, low-key and you have full control. If you haven’t tried podcasting because you thought it too expensive to have created for you or too difficult to attempt yourself, we’re happy to tell you that is not the case! In fact, all you need to know can be learned from this jam-packed little guide called “Podcast the Easy Way.”
What will you learn
You will learn all the skills you need to introduce yourself to podcasting.
Three important things that you will learn are:
- How to use this very powerful medium for learning and sharing knowledge.
- What programs you need to master the technical aspect.
- How to pitch on your podcast.
Does it sound simple? We hope so because it really is and the rewards more than justify the means. Not to mention a few other things like:
- It’s a very simple read.
- Doesn’t require any special schooling.
- Won’t take much of your time to master the content.
- You can apply the techniques as soon as you have finished reading.
- The cost is ridiculously low.
And as if that weren’t enough, you will. . .
- Learn what kind of website you should use.
- Find out how to design your podcast.
- Discover what are the best lengths for your podcasts.
- How often should you podcast?
- Uncover how to have the “perfect” podcast.
- How much practice do you need?
And finally, at just $9.97 , this is a terrific bargain! There just too much information to list it all here. But you can check it out at no risk to you.
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..