The Family Dog Guide
About The Author
How to Raise Man’s Best Friend
Nothing compares to a warm, friendly puppy to bring a family together. Whether it’s a replacement for a beloved pet or a new adventure for a family with young children, selecting a new member of your household is a momentous occasion.
First things first
Embarking on a quest to select that new family member can be a daunting task and one that should be taken very seriously. Do you have any idea what kind of dog you are looking for? What is your reason for finding a dog as a pet?
While these may seem like pretty simple questions, there are many factors to consider before you jump into the game. That cute, cuddly little ball of fur could easily grow to the size of a small bear before you know it.
If you live in an apartment this isn’t especially conducive to keeping a friendly relationship with your neighbors. Or if the breed is one known for high energy that results in constant barking that too may result in complaints from neighbors.
Regardless selecting the right dog takes serious thought and consideration.
Your next step is shopping for your new pet. Maybe your first thought is checking out classified ads, or looking on Craig’s List or even looking at a list of breeders. Here, too, the decision isn’t easy and shouldn’t be made without careful thought.
The more information you can find on the dog you are considering, the better off you will be. Pedigree versus humane society? Neighbor versus pet shop. The list goes on.
What can you do?
Luckily for you we have the solution. The next best thing to having an expert working side by side with you is grabbing a copy of “The Family Dog Guide” which brings you all the tools you need BEFORE you jump.
This comprehensive guide will help you to know:
1) Where to find your new dog.
2) Factors to consider before you choose your pet.
3) Basic training i.e. sit, stay, etc.
4) How to read your dog’s body language.
5) Tips on how to prepare your home.
6) How to deal with pet emergencies.
The best parts are:
- You don’t need any special experience to follow and understand our guide. It’s a very easy read.
- It doesn’t require much time to get the basics you need – You can start shopping as soon as you’ve read the guide.
- Cost is low – Our guide is a steal!
Take a peek inside and you will find out everything you need to know to about “The Family Dog Guide:”
- Learn how to welcome your new pet into his new home.
- Find out everything you need to know about feeding.
- Discover the best choices for your family.
- How to travel with your new pet.
For just $9.97 this is a terrific value!
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..