Easy Guide to Journal Writing
About the Author
Using the Past to Improve Your Future
Has this ever happened to you? Your best friend asks for the name of the interior decorator you considered hiring three years ago and for the life of you, your memory has taken a trip to never never land. Or your recollection of the details for the B&B you stayed at on your fifteenth anniversary has been permanently erased from your brain? While these aren’t very earth shattering events, they can be annoying.
Another situation you may have faced is coming to terms with a difficult decision and wishing you had something for comparison. Having a journal can help recall how you handled complex decisions in the past and what factors you considered. Keeping a journal isn’t just for problem solving. Think about what benefits you can derive from recalling in detail some of the happiest moments of your life. Reliving these events can bring back the same feelings of happiness and pleasure with as much fervor as when they happened.
How would you like to learn how to build an artistic journal in just a few short lessons? The best way to do that is from someone who already does it. We have just the thing for you. Our guide. It’s called “Easy Guide to Journal Writing.”
Some of the best parts are:
It really is easy with no technical jargon. It gets right down to the basic info. Cost of the guide is minimal.Our author, Patsy Weedon, takes you by the hand and guides you step-by-step showing you what you need in very simple terms. See what you will learn:
1. How to begin your journal from today forward.
2. Discover the different myths surrounding journal writing.
3. Power up your knowledge and learn goal-setting.
4. Unearth worries and fears that may be holding you back.
6. Educate yourself about your dreams, pets and hobbies.
7. How to acquire the necessary materials.
8. Decide what type of journal you want to write.
9. Methods to find thousands of topics to write about.
10. Using your past to create a better future.
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..