Start Bass Fishing Now!
About the Author
Who Else Wants to Land “The BIG One?”
Okay, let’s say you’re a “wannabe” fisherman (or woman) and your new father-in-law was born with gills instead of brains. He’s invited you to join him and his bass boat for a weekend of fun (torture?) on the lake. Now, “Dad” is an absolute expert when it comes to bass fishing. You? Not so much. Just maybe, you embellished your fishing experience just a little bit. Bet you didn’t even know there are three types of bass! Truth be told you have no idea how to even bait a hook let alone grab a bass on your line. Yeah, it’s called a line. Maybe you aren’t even sure what end of the fishing rod the reel goes on. Oh, what’s a reel?
You love your spouse dearly but never thought you’d have to make good on all the “fish tales” you shared with “Dad” at your wedding reception, did ya? Busted! Okay, so what’s a guy/gal to do? Well, there is an answer. Maybe it won’t make you a trophy winning bass fishing champion overnight but, if you’re lucky it’ll get you through a potentially embarrassing situation. Yep, we have a solution for you. You may have to admit that your fishing talents aren’t quite as developed as you said they are, but at least you can hold your own in the basics once you have the solution.
Ask yourself these three questions:
- What if you could join the bass fishing fraternity in easy steps?
- What if you were able to begin for a relatively small cost?
- What if there were a way to learn the basics quickly and painlessly?
Well, you can and it isn’t as difficult as you may believe.
How to get started!
There are a ton of books out there that might help you and you probably know about some of them. But, when it comes to knowing how to actually apply the information you learn quickly they are lacking. What you need is how to apply the knowledge by someone who knows what he is doing and how to do it. Not just some theory but real life information that will get you from here to there quickly. What you need is our guide called “Start Bass Fishing Now!”
Some of the best parts are:
- It’s written by a regular guy not a fishing pro – it’s easy to read.
- It’s comprehensive and gives just what you need to get started.
- it’s not costly – you’ll laugh at the price.
Our author has created a thorough guide that will help you learn how to polish up your bass fishing skills. Understand that it proves you CAN do this. Take a look at what you’ll uncover:
- Learn all about the three types of bass.
- Find out about the bass spawning cycle.
- Discover the “catch and release” technique.
- How to select the right lures.
- Use the appropriate safety steps and more!
And at just $9.97 this is a terrific bargain!
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..