Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception
About the Author
Amazing New Guide Shares Secrets to Successful Wedding Reception!
It’s the day you’ve dreamed of your entire life. The wedding has come off without a single problem. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and the groomsmen were dashing. The ceremony was heartwarming and your exchange of vows were timely.
One more hurdle and the day will go down in your personal history as momentous. If you’ve done your homework and planned properly the reception should be as memorable as the wedding ceremony.
Forget about all those horror stories you’ve heard of from other brides. The cake has been delivered and is exactly to your specifications. The caterers have been hard at work since early morning. Everything is under control. . .or is it?
It is if you consulted your copy of Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception. Are you in the planning stages of your wedding? If so, you have to put this at the top of your “must have” list. Why?
Let’s take a look.
- Finding the perfect location – traditional and non-traditional receptions, outdoor versus indoor
- Establishing the budget – how to tips for saving money
- Basic Etiquette for a receiving line – who stands where and why
- DJ and Music – live music or DJ – tips on both venues and how to save money on music arrangements
- Planning the drinks
- All about the dancing – the first dance and learning the rules
- Photography and/or videography
- Wedding reception food – planning your menu
- Choosing the theme for your reception
- Wedding reception decoration – how to save money
- Wedding reception favors and games
- Your Wedding Cake and the cutting traditions
Don’t leave the most important event besides the wedding ceremony to chance. Create a memorable experience that your friends and family will cherish for years to come.
Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception is a cinch with the right tools and the best tool of all is The Ultimate Guide. Whether you are planning your own wedding and reception or have a friend or loved one who is looking ahead to their special day Planning Your Perfect Wedding Reception is a must have.
Don’t wait. Grab your copy right now. It’s never too early to start!
Do you need more information?
if you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..