About Niches – A 6 Step System
About the Author
How many emails did you get today from people trying to tell you how to sell online? That’s not a “trick” question. There are thousands of people on the Internet trying to tell you how to sell. Have you ever asked yourself how many of them have actually sold anything in the real world. . .ever? Not to mention selling to niches. Everywhere you turn you are reading, “target this or target that,” or “niches equal riches.” Yes, niche marketing is important. The truth of the matter is that ALL marketing is niche marketing if you are doing it right!
Back in the olden days
Sometimes we get so caught up in the “newness” of the internet that we forget how business used to be conducted. I’m talking about back in the days when sales people weren’t afraid to admit that they sold stuff for a living and actually went out in the world and met people and made sales. What a concept! Have you ever heard the term, “natural born salesman?” Or maybe it was, “she could sell ice cubes to Eskimos?” There are people who seem to have a natural talent for selling anything to anyone. They have no trouble selling to a niche.
Learning how to sell anything to anyone doesn’t require a magic wand. Nor is there any “divine intervention” that determines that one person will become a successful sales person and another will fail. If you take a long, hard look at the really successful marketers online you will discover that most of them sold stuff in the brick and mortar world before they ever took their businesses online. There’s a real hidden message there if you think about it. People come online, read the hype and think they are going to become wealthy overnight. It just ain’t goona happen folks!
Would you like to know the real secret?
It’s simple. Good selling is all about filling a need, satisfying wants or solving a problem. The only thing you have to do is crawl inside the customers head and figure out what those needs, wants and problems are! You have to know your customers business as well, if not better, than the customer does. And, you have to know how they think. A good salesperson does their homework and they do it very well! This is the touchstone to selling to niches. That shouldn’t be difficult. All you have to do is spend the next few years learning about every possible type of business imaginable, learn how more than 6 billion people on the planet think, put it all together and you can make a sale. Not a very viable option, is it?
What if you could sell to them the way they want to be sold?
You need to learn how sales professionals sell offline to business niches. You need to learn what the wants, needs and problems of specific types of business and you also need to learn how to sell to different types of buyers. Once you learn how to do that, then you can convert that knowledge for use online and watch your sales skyrocket! There are plenty of people out there who want to buy what you have to sell. Your job is to learn how to sell them what they need and to learn how to speak their language. That’s where The 6 Step System comes in. Not only will you learn a basic system for selling with honesty and integrity, you will also learn to sell to buyers the way they want to be sold!
Let’s take a look at what you learn:
- A ready reference guide to defining your target market
- Maximize your presentation efforts
- Pinpoint the needs of your customers
- Develop a more informed approach
- Answer questions before they arise
- Acquire an understanding of the concerns of your customer
- Communicate more confidently the features and benefits of your offer
- Foster an awareness of the needs of your customers client base
- Prepare more productive recommendations
- Build personal credibility
- Learn how to develop a business description
- Learn how to prepare a profile of your prospects business
- Gain a better understanding of how their business functions
- Outline the prospects products and services
- Develop probing questions
- How your client generates income
- Reinforce the value of your offering
- Define his/her problem areas
- Overcome objections before they appear
- Create a strategy for your offer
- Define your prospects customer concerns
- Help your client overcome the objections of their customers
- Learn the prospects business terminology
- Shows that you’ve done your homework
- Define your prospects needs
- Provide them with solutions
- Discover specific action questions
- Establish a mental dialogue
- Use hot buttons specific to their industry
- Stimulate thought processes
- Learn about related fields
- Get of sense of other revenue sources
- What is the best time to present
- Maximize your selling time
- Pinpoint information sources
- Improve your understanding of their industry
- Learn how to THINK like your prospect
- Sell to them the way they want to be sold
The 6 Step System works, if you will work it. But don’t just take my word for it. Here are some real live examples:
|“In my sales career, which has spanned 35 years, I have attended and taught many sales training classes. I would say that Patty has captured the essence of what sales reps should take away with them.My arsenal of knowledge now includes the years of her experience doing what she does so well. Her pro-file tools are easy to understand and create the enthusiasm we all need to make this a smashing success.”
…Sue T., Oconomowoc, WI
|“Very comprehensive and well-directed. Though I feel that I have more to learn, I do have the tools to hit the ground running.You’re a great role model and mentor to have. I look forward to learning a lot from you!”
Dave K., Albuquerque, NM
“I was asking for an opportunity when I originally interviewed within an industry for which I have NO actual sales experience.
Opportunity has come knockin’! Whether it rains or shines, I know this much is certain – I’ve absorbed more information in one day than I ever would have known my entire lifetime about sales and communication skills in general.
Very in depth, informative and presented in a manner to where the brain had no choice but to absorb.
Kudos and many thanks!”
Tom, Salt Lake City, UT
About Niches – A 6 Step System will show you how to sell anything to anyone. What you do with that knowledge is up to you.
In summary, here’s what you get:
- You learn how to create your own product
- You learn a simple 6 step approach to sales
- Learn how to construct need development questions
- Learn what you need to research about a business niche
- Each topic has step-by-step instruction on how to define a niche
- Dissect sample business categories
- How to detect different buyer styles to sell how they want to be sold
- Learn the lingo of the niche marketer
Ask any direct salesperson and they’ll tell you this information is priceless! In fact, when surveying the viability of this entire project, one internet professional called it a “gold mine”. You won’t pay a king’s ransom for it, however.
Do you need more information?
If you enjoyed this book preview then you might want to read the whole book! Get a copy today and add this eBook in your cart…..